All Year 7 to 11 Moseley Students must wear:
- A black blazer with the Moseley School badge.
- Plain black shoes (not boots or shoes with logos). Training shoes are not to be worn in school except for PE lessons.
- Plain black skirt or trousers.
- Shirts and blouses must be plain white with a stiff collar to enable a school tie to be worn properly. Shirts should be buttoned up and tucked in to skirts/trousers at all times in school throughout the year.
- The school tie should be worn at all times.
- Jumpers must be black v neck, allowing the school tie to be clearly visible. They should not be patterned or contain logos. No cardigans are to be worn.
- Hats or hoods should not be worn in the school building at any time. Baseball caps must not be worn at all.
- If worn, the Hijab should be plain black, with plain white allowed in summer. The shirt collar and tie should always be visible.
- Top coats should be a plain dark colour and rainproof, not bright or multi-coloured. A reflective strip may form part of the coat for safety purposes.
- If worn, jewellery must be limited to one pair of studs only (no nose studs or body piercing), one plain ring and one watch.
- Make up should not be worn in school. Students who do wear it can be asked to remove it. No coloured contact lens or nail varnish to be worn.
- Denim should not be worn as a coat or as any part of the uniform since it is neither rainproof nor appropriate school wear.
- Hooded tops should not be worn to school.
- Students involved in practical work in Technology should have an apron to protect their clothes. These aprons are available from school.
Physical Education (PE) kit:
Please see separate page for full details of our school PE kit, including prices and stockist information.