What is a parent forum?
The Parent Forum is a partnership between parents/carers and the school. It is a valuable way to engage with parents/carers and provide them with a voice to actively make a difference to the educational and life experience of students.
The aims of the parent forum:
- Work together to improve the education provided for our children
- Encourage more parents to get involved in school life
- Strengthen our links with the community- share information, knowledge and skills
- Parents/carers can raise issues
- Further improve communications between parents/carers and staff/governors
- Consulted on school policy
- Providing 2-way feedback between parent/carers and school
How often will the Parent Forum meet?
Every term for about an hour.
What will be discussed at the meetings?
Anything related to improving the school and further developing the partnership between the school and parents. The meetings will be informal and are on opportunity for an open discussion. Minutes of the meetings will be taken and these can accessible on the school’s website.
Head of Year 8 and Personal Development Lead
Hi, I’m Miss Clare, I coordinate the parent forum at Moseley School and Sixth Form .
We would love you to get involved in our brilliant school, together we can actively make a difference to the educational and life experience of our children. If you would like to get involved please fill in the form below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me: KAU@MOSELEY.BHAM.SCH.UK