All students are expected to look smart and wear the correct uniform at all times during the school day.
- Plain, black skirt (between knee and ankle length), abaya (ankle length for safety, not satin/nylon) or trousers and a white shirt with collar are required.
- A plain, black, V-neck jumper is permitted.
- Coats must be a plain, dark colour and ideally be warm and rainproof. A reflective strip may form part of the coat for safety in the dark.
- If worn, jewellery must be limited to one pair of small, stud earrings only, one plain ring and one watch.
- If worn, hijab and headscarves should be plain black (or white in summer).
- PE kit is to be worn on the day when your child has their PE lesson, please follow the link here for more details: PE Kit
- Plain black, formal shoes and plain grey, white or black socks.
- If worn, tights must be plain black or neutral.
- No polo shirts or t-shirts are permitted except during PE or sports lessons.
- No jumpers with logos/patterns or cardigans, no crew neck jumpers.
- Make-up, coloured contact lens and nail varnish are not permitted and students will be asked to remove them in school.
- Hooded tops, denim or leather coats and baseball caps must not be worn in school or to school. Sports shoes and trainers are not permitted except during sports or PE lessons.
- No nose or other facial piercings.
Our school uniform is smart, practical and affordable
All items can be purchased at high street shops and supermarkets, except the tie and badge, which are both available from school. On their first day at school, each student will be required to buy a school tie from the school. The school blazer can be bought from a number of school uniform suppliers including Clive Marks Schoolwear in Kings Heath, Midland Schoolwear in Acocks Green and Mansuri in Sparkhill.
School Uniform Grant
School Uniform Grant
Applications for 2021 School uniform are now available.
If you are eligible for Free School Meals or Pupil Premium then you are also entitled to a school uniform grant of £80 per child. Your child must be in years 7 to 11 in September 2021. Your postcode must also begin with either B11, B13, B25, B27, B28 or B33
The deadline for applications is Friday 2nd July and you will need to complete one application form per child.
You will also be asked to complete which supplier you will be purchasing the school uniform from and our school uniform is available at either Mansuri or Midland School Wear.
The Voucher will be sent to you by post at the end of July for you to use.
Please find the link below for the uniform grants application,
NOTE: The password is YEF2021