Our Sixth Form is co-educational with up to 200 culturally diverse, ambitious students.
We offer a broad, varied curriculum with a range of pathways, catering for the needs of all learners, taught by teachers who have great expertise in their subject areas. If you would like to apply to Moseley Sixth Form please complete the application form below and return it to Moseley School.
My Future – My Pathway
How to make the best choices for your future.
Your future starts now
What you will be able to do after Year 13? It will depend on what you do and achieve in Key Stage 5.
Whether you want to study A Levels or vocational courses in the Sixth Form or whether you want to go on to a training programme or apprenticeship, you will need the right qualifications. You need to think carefully about the subjects you will be choosing.
What to do now
- Read the descriptions of the courses carefully
- Discuss the courses with your parents
- Look at the coursework content and the examination details so that you know what is expected
- Look at the way the courses are taught and think about the way you learn best
- Attend open evening and ask questions
Who can help?
- Your parents, they know you best and can advise you
- Your Form Tutor for general advice
- Subject teachers for specific advice about courses
- Your Head of House
- Mr Silgram – Careers Leader